When upgrading Spectrum Spatial (which includes routing) to version 2023.1, all existing user accounts by default receive routing permissions. When creating a new user in the Spectrum Management Console, select user permissions under the Routing section (not under the Enterprise Routing section). New users created in the Spectrum Management Console will not have Enterprise Routing permissions.
- On the main menu, click System and then select Security.
- On the Security page, select the Roles tab.
- In the Name list, click the role that you want to add routing permission to.
- On the View Role page, expand Database Resources.
- Beside Routing, select the permission checkboxes to add to the role you selected. Permissions include, Create, View, Modify, Delete, and Execute.