Requirements - spectrum_platform - 23 - 23.1
Spectrum Installation Guide for Linux
- Spectrum > Spectrum Platform
- Product family
- Product name
- Spectrum Technology Platform
- Spectrum Installation Guide for Linux
- Topic type
- How Do I
- First publish date
- A cluster should consist of at least three nodes.
- All servers that host a node must have their system clocks synchronized in order for the
cluster to function. Verify that all systems point to the same time service to synchronize their
- All nodes in a cluster must be the same version of Spectrum Technology Platform so be sure
that the version you install is the same as the existing nodes.
- All nodes in a cluster must have the same modules installed.