You may need to perform this procedure if the Enterprise Designer application is distorted on high resolution monitors.
You may find that Enterprise Designer is distorted at high resolution (such as 3840 x 2160) and using Windows scaling values other than 100% (such as 200%) in the Windows display settings. As a workaround, you can either leave the scaling value set to 100% or perform the following steps to override the scaling behavior for Enterprise Designer:
Right-click the Enterprise Designer application file icon, and
on the shortcut menu, click Properties.
Note: The Enterprise Designer application file (EnterpriseDesigner.exe) is located in the AppData folder beneath g1Assemblies, typically in the following directory location:
- Click the Compatibility tab.
- Click Change high DPI settings.
- Under High DPI scaling override, select the Override high DPI scaling behavior checkbox.
- In the Scaling performed by box, choose System.
- Click OK and click Apply to save your changes.
- Restart Enterprise Designer.