- Download the product delivery file
- Extract the delivery file and find the data text file
- Open the SEA Create Table script in a text editor and confirm that the table name is set to serviceability_extended_attributes
- Run the Create Table script
- After the table structure has been created, copy the Oracle CTL template into the directory containing the product delivery file
- Open the CTL file in a text editor
- Add the path to the extracted data text file to the
Oracle destination table namewith serviceability_extended_attributes.
- Save changes
- Load data by issuing the following command from a Windows
sqlldr userid=<username>/<password>@<database_connection> control=<path>/<ctl_file_name> log=<path>/<log_file_name>
TRAILING NULLCOLSclause used in the CTL file instructs SQL Loader to treat any relatively positioned columns that are not present in the record as null columns.