Product documentation for Public Transit Points moved to the Precisely Help Center as of this release. This change affects the following documents:
- Product guide
- Release notes
Product documentation will be accessible from the EnrichDocumentationReadMe.PDF file in the Documentation folder of the product delivery file.
How do I access the Precisely Help Center?
- Go to https://help.precisely.com
- Click Sign In at the top right of the Precisely Help Center and use your Customer or Partner Community login credentials. If you do not have a Precisely user account, refer to these instructions to register.
- In the Precisely Help Center, filter, click, or enter search terms to begin
What is the Help Center and how does it impact me?
The Help Center is a modern experience that enables users to quickly locate content, personalize content libraries, and provide feedback. Customers can:
- Search for help across the entire content set
- Bookmark topics and create personalized content libraries
- Save searches and get alerts when content is added or changed
- Print selected topics
- Share links with colleagues
- Rate content and send feedback to Precisely