To stop all EnterWorks services on all servers in an environment, perform these steps on each server:
- Open File Explorer and go to:
- Right-click Stop Enterworks and select Run as Administrator.
- A command prompt will appear and services will begin stopping.
- Once the script is finished, verify that no EnterWorks related services are
- Open Task Manager and select the Processes tab.
- Right-click either CPU or Memory on the header to bring up the list of available columns.
- Select Command line.
- Expand the width of the Command line column until you can see the path and name of any running processes.
- Verify that the following processes do not appear in the list:
Commons Daemon Service Runner: Any that have EnableServer in the file path.
Java(TM) Platform SE Binary: Any that have Enterworks or EPX in the file path.
- If any of the listed processes appears, right-click the process and select End Task.
EnterWorks services are now stopped.