Create a Scenario
To create a scenario:
- Right-click Scenarios in the navigation tree and select Create scenario.
- A window will appear. Enter the scenario name and click the Create button. The scenario will be created and added to the Scenarios section of the navigation tree.
- Follow the directions in Operations Management to add operations to the scenario as desired.
Delete a Scenario
To delete a scenario:
- In the Scenarios section in the navigation tree, right-click the scenario you want to delte and select Delete.
- Confirm that you want to delete the scenario by clicking the Yes button. The scenario will be deleted.
Run a Scenario
A scenario is run as an asynchronous job. When you start a scenario, the Activity Log will open and show the job's status. The Activity Log is not updated automatically. You will have to click the Refresh button on the Activity Log's ribbon to refresh its contents.
To run a scenario:
- Right-click the scenario and select Run. The Activity Log will open in the current window and show the job's status. The Activity Log is not updated automatically. You will have to click the Refresh button on the Activity Log's ribbon to refresh its contents.
- The job's status can be running, completed or completedWithError. Click the Activity Log periodically to refresh the job status.
- You can expand the job's record in the Activity Log. It will show a list of operations that were already completed.