How to manage and use data sources, specifications, scenarios, and operations.
Warning: When you are developing applications, defining sources, and granting user privileges, remember that security settings are not visible in the EnterWorks UI when applications are configured and enabled for end users. Consider defining separate Fusion users, implementing a naming convention, or using some other system that controls access or indicates the privileges granted to users when they are allowed to view or run applications and their sub-objects.
Developing an application consists of:
- Define or clone one or more data sources.
- If desired, create specifications. Remember that creating specifications does not cause them to be executed. To execute them you must create scenarios that reference them.
- Create one or more scenarios.
- If desired, create scripts.
- Run the scenarios from Fusion's Application Development page or configure the EnterWorks Match and Merge widget so the scenarios can be executed from the EnterWorks UI.