- QuadKey tile servers, such as Bing, are yet to be supported.
- Only raster images opened with MIRaster (MIRasterHandler.rha or MIRasterHandlerGDAL.rha) are supported as bitmap layers or surface images.
- WMS, WMTS, and GridLine layers are not currently supported.
- Raster Images is currently being processed on the main thread and can take a while for large images.
- Images with width or height > ~15000 need to be tiled.
Embedded Styles are not supported. The default style is that of the first object.
Fill Patterns are not supported.
Mixed geometry types in the same layer only support the style of the dominant object type.
Labeling is only supported on point layers.
For point layers, opacity applies to both the symbols and the label text.
Only Ranged and Individual Value themes are supported.
Styling in the 3D map is defined by DECK.GL properties. There is no one-to-one mapping with MapInfo Pro styles, but overall, you can achieve nice-looking maps.
- Elevation is in Meters.
- When using a tiled elevation source, the surface must also be tiled.
- The surface must also be a single image when using an elevation source single image.