- Double-click on a column item to insert an expression at the cursor position in the Tooltip Expression box.
- If text is selected in the Tooltip Expression box, double-click on a column item to replace the selected text with the expression.
- The column name when inserted in the Tooltip Expression box is preceded by object.properties. This string is required for deck.gl to evaluate the expression.
- The HTML is used to render the tool tip when the mouse cursor is over an object in the 3d map window.
- Currently, there is no way to validate the expression in the dialog.
Note: The base style of the tool tip is included in the HTML template file.