The Hub configuration files consist of JSON - that is sets of key/value pairs. The case sensitivity rules are as follows:
- The keys are not case sensitive.
- The values are generally case sensitive.
- Values that are constrained to a small finite set are case sensitive. For example, in a Pipeline file the "FromType" field must be either "Source" or "Process."
- Any file system paths will be case sensitive on Linux, but not on Windows.
- Any Boolean values are case sensitive and must be entirely in lower case - that is "true" or "false."