Origin-Destination - Main

Dynamic Demographics Product Guide

Product type
Data
Portfolio
Enrich
Product family
Enrich Demographics > Segmentations and Geodemographics
Product
Dynamic Demographics
Version
Main
Language
English
Product name
Dynamic Demographics
Title
Dynamic Demographics Product Guide
Copyright
2024
First publish date
2022

Origin-Destination provides population flows from either home or work origins to destination locations. These flows are represented as a percentage (for example, 20% of people flow from Zone A to Zone B). The data represents all destinations from a particular origin with at least 10 unique devices flowing into it. Destinations accounting for 90% of the flows from the origin are provided in the table. The remaining 10% are aggregated together and listed with a bucket origin ID of 9999999. It is important to note that origin-destination tables do not currently provide intermediate origins or destinations (locations that are neither home nor work locations).

Origin-destination tables are included in both unpivoted and pivoted formats. Users may choose to use the format that best suits their needs.