The scheduler enables the following tasks to run:
- Scheduled runs
- Scheduled backups
- Scheduled cleanup of interactive runs
- Scheduled import of LDAP/AD users
By default, when you start Data360 Analyze the scheduler is running.
Using the "cust.prop" file
- Navigate to the "cust-host-paths.prop" file located at:
<Data360Analyze site configuration directory>/conf/cust.prop
- Add the following property on a new line:
When this property is set to true, scheduled tasks will not run when Data360 Analyze is started.
- Restart Data360 Analyze for the changes to take effect.
To turn the scheduler back on, set the
schedulerInitiallyPaused property to false:
Using the UI
To stop or start the scheduler:
- Click Schedules > Settings.
Scheduling displays in the right-hand panel.
- Select Enable Scheduler or Disable Scheduler, as required.
Any scheduled activities that have already started will continue until completed.