In addition to the pre-determined times that you have scheduled for your data flow to run, you can also manually run your schedule at any time when it is not already running. When you manually run a schedule, you can override the run property values which can be useful when testing schedules or troubleshooting a failed run.
- From the Schedules collection, select the schedule that you want to run.
- Ensure that there is not already a run in progress for the selected schedule, then from the menu to the right of the schedule, select Run Now.
The RunSchedule Now dialog opens.
- Review the run property values. If you want to make any changes to the run property values, you can do so in this dialog, then click Run Now.Note: Any changes that you make to the run property values only apply to this single execution of the schedule.
The data flow will begin running, and the Runs will show as being "in progress" until it has completed.
Alternatively, you can manually run a schedule from the My Documents and Public Documents lists in the Directory:
- In the Directory, navigate to the folder that contains your schedule.
- From the document list, select the schedule that you want to run.
- Click the menu button at the top of the details panel, then select Run Now.