Manage solution permissions
Solutions inherit all permissions of the library they belong to. You can choose to edit the inherited permissions for specific solutions.
To manage solution permissions, you must have the following global roles or be a part of the following permission groups:
- Global Administrator
- App Administrator
Edit/change solution permissions
To edit/change solution permissions:
- Click the Apps menu. Go to the app for which you would like to edit/change solution permissions and click the icon in the Actions column.
- Click Configurations and click on Manage Solutions.
- Select the Library from the libraries window and then select the solution for which you want to edit/change permissions.
- Click the Manage Permissions button. The Manage Solution Permissions page will appear.
- Click the library permission category (Library Solutions or Processes) you wish to edit/change and click Stop Inheriting Permissions.
- When prompted to confirm, click Yes.
- You can opt to delete permission groups by clicking the ‘X’ next to that group. You can also opt to add another group by selecting it from the drop-down list.
- Click Save. You will be notified that the unique permissions for that solution have been updated successfully.